12/16/10

i hate being such a tourist

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
C: Here's a photo collage of my past week or so. New ring from a flea market, my trip to NYC where me and my friend walked 30 blocks to visit a graft fare (but happened to be TOO EXPENSIVE for my liking, but was still very inspirational-that's where the bingo books are from) and also saw some sweet graffiti, our christmas sweater themed party, and just a few more shots i threw in there. Tomorrows friday and there's only 5 more days of school left until winter break!!!!!! WoO0oAaAa.. +++i'm out.

No comments: