9/1/09

i like 'em chunky.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
C: Sooo, most of these chunky rings were purchased on the streets of NYC. Besides the 2 on my thumb which are vintage from my grandmother, and the one on my pinky I recieved as a birthday gift. Lately I've been wearing lots of rings because-believe it or not, they can totally complete an outfit!! -anyways, i still haven't been up to too much... soccer and stuff. School starts the day after tomarrow!!! I know, rediculous. I don't know what i'm going to do, but I will make sure to put time aside for my blogging:) hopefully atleast every other day, but it may get a tad more scarce as testing comes up. But no worrys!! Anyways, time to go watch some NCIS (favorite crime investsigation show) +++i'm out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

theses rings are literally stunning