9/24/09

it's always better when we're together!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
H&M shirt, bullhead jeans, UO sneaks, forever21 necklace, cape cod bag
C: Yahooo, tomorrrrows wonderful FRIDAY! There's a party goin' on for Maggg & our other friend amanda too!!! It's shur is birthday seasonnnn, My birthday is in 3 days-- september 27th:) Hopefully going to one of my favoritist stores-LF, and possiblyy the city??? I'll let you know what happens/what I get!! In major need of good clothes. caNt WAiit! Ohyea and my camera broke!!! I got it one year ago for my birthday and hopefully I can still use the refund thing:/
...well I'll let yah know how everything goes:).
ps. hope you liked this little view of my redone room (antic african rug & maggies favorite little green chair. +++i'm out.

No comments: