1/24/10

WeekKenD!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Casey: Jimi Hendrix tee, levi jean shorts, f21 headband, thrifted shoes, unknown socks, bracelets from everywhere
Maggie: LF jeans, Doc martens, Thrifted blazer, unknown shirt & beanie, more bracelts from everywhere!
C: Hey dudes. Sorry about the slow posting! It was our first study-free weekend in a LONG time. Here's just a few outfits we threw together while at my house recently! I've been waiting for the perfect chance to bust out these brown wedges... Anyways, i've been watching lots of movies lately: Up (which was so cute), The Orphan (creepy, but a good movie), and Raising Hellen (just simply a good movie). Any others you enjoyed for next weekend? :) Well off to paint my nails with some new polish! +++i'm out.
PS. i just got my cartilage pierced (even though i haven't worn earings in ages), but photos coming soon with that!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys look AMAZING. i love the look--verry casual but SUPER chic.
the distressed shorts are a must have.

great shoes too!

xx

street angel said...

Hi guys! I love your head gear.

Malin said...

Just love this, I almost dropped my mac.

Eva said...

love that hair-band!
where´s it from??e*