5/9/10

super stretch

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
hummer stretch limo :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
out the sun roof.. before the cops pulled us over
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
craZy lights
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
insiiiiiiiide
C: Here's a few of the pictures from my friends swEEt16. I wore an milau dress from LF with my Sam Edelman wedges, with a studed clutch from Urban Outfitters. We went to a little midevil timed restaraunt and then just cruised around in the huge limo. Oh, and about my wall of black and white photos.. still working on it.. really need to go pick up some clothes pins and thumb tacs. Anyways, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. i've been working on a scrap book for my mom over the past week, such a relief to have it finished!! Ok, well off to go watch some extreme makeover home addition. ++i'm out.
photos: my friend debra

No comments: