6/1/10

Light beams

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Free People tank, H&M skirt
M: Hopefully going shopping this weekend with Case and our friend Steph. Maybe stop by some flea markets(if there are some) + urban? I lived at the beach this weekend, I was there alll day and night. I have some MAJOR burn/tan lines. Aloe is officially my best friend. Back to shopping... I'm hoping to get a bunch of big tees for this nice warm weather that I can just throw on over anything, tooooonsss of vintage jewlery, and some SWEET sandals. That's the plan. But we all no it never goes as said. I'll let ya knoooow!
xxxxxxx.
M

1 comment:

Woods said...

really LOVE the skirt so girly!