6/6/10

mista chipmunk

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
C:Here's a few more piXX from the other days outfit. Oh and this chipmonk popped out of my tree stump, i luckily snagged a pic..except i didn't want to get to close and scare it away (HENSE, that's why its sorta bad quality). WeeLLL. today me and my faja checked out a huge tagsale, but seemed to only have china glasses, books, and baby clothes.. kindof dissapointing. But we did drive around this run down area, so i forced him to pull over the car so i could get some shots with my black and white photo camera. OH! and i had 2 socca games this weekend, the girls on the team yesterday were BiTcHeZZZ, and they told the reff i had an earing in so i had to take out my cartilage piercing, &&&&&now it closed up. UGH. EW. hate those types of people. Now i have to go get it repearced!!.. i guess i should go do my english hw??? +++i'm out.

No comments: