10/23/10

boots galore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
california palm trees
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NYC Fashion's Night Out with my friend Amanda
M: The rest of my pictures weren't uploading for some reason but i'll try and add them as soon as they start working! This is my first post after a loonnnggg crazy summer. It makes me sad just talking about it, I miss it soomuch. To keep you updated, I went to California (my future home!), I have never loved a place more. I went to NYC's fashion week which was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, defiantly going again next year! Anyways I've been saving up for a new pair of boots and I need everyones opinion! Which ones do you like best:
I know theres like a million shoes that i just listed but make sure to look at all of them and tell me you favorites! thankss guyss!
xxxxx.
m

4 comments:

Marina said...

#5 is my favorite!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Oooh, so pretty!! I love number 3! xoxoxoxoo

MC's Closet said...

mag! these are like the same things as #2 for over $100 cheaper..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Point-Lace-Up-Studded-Buckle-Boot-Flat-Shoes-US-5-8-5-/110586185064?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item5f767a4fe0

----your fellow friend casEy

Julie. said...

I like #2 ,i actually LOVE them!:D

Please follow :D
http://electric-pumps.blogspot.com/