11/7/10

$28

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
thrifted: top($4), necklace ($3), and boots($1). unknown: corduroys($20)
Went to a thrift shop nearby yesterday, where i picked up this new top. I was sortof iffy about it at first, but i loved the way it came together with a pair of rediscovered brown corduroys and a long vintage necklace. So.. i'm hoping that me and mag can to to this big field near her house and get some good shots! I also really want to go downtown, because i've been in the mood for sushi forever... Theres a really trendy little cafe that would be a great place for taking some photos. Anyways, we have our first states game for soccer tuesday, and i have to read 125 pages by tomarrow for english, so its gonna be another hectic week!! yippe.. +++i'm out.
ps. im going to try and get my permit thursday because we have no school! wish me luck:)

No comments: