1/26/11

daylight

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
C: I finally figured a way to layer photos!!! YAY.
But yea so it snowed ANOTHER foot today, and i built an igloo with my friend. But we quickly got tired and went in to eat some f00d. WELL. tomorrows friday and we will finally get to go to this dance. Its ended up stressing me out since we've been waiting for so long. I'll try to keep track of my camera throughout the night and get some good shots, but i'm hoping i will have a chance to buy a disposable camera just because i've recently loved the way the pictures turn out...yea i'm crazy, i have an expensive digital camera and all i can think about is figuring out how to work my $4 polaroid and buying those cheapy disposable cameras. But whatever i have, expect piles of photos sometime this weekend :) +++i'm out.

No comments: