2/1/11

stripes/dots?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
C: Went to goodwill on sunday. Its unbelievable how much great stuff they have. Got this sweater for just $2.50!! Its maroon and off white. I just started my black and white film class and i'm planning to hopefully wear this to the beach or somewhere to go take photos because i just love the contrast. I also got a snakeskin belt, lace dress, and a slouchy grey top during this little trip. I've been obsessed with 3 things lately... this leather backpack i've been bidding on since the zipper on my school bag broke, these sunglasses from urban, and polaroid cameras. Its so depressing that they stopped making polaroid film. This snow/sleet combination is trapping me inside with nothing to do but shop online and come up with new craft projects. +++i'm out.

No comments: