10/18/10

stuck in the past

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
me (casey) and mag on the bottom right. Up in Montauk for maggies birthday!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
me and my little cousin lauren(:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my friends dad aka.MR.V!! at the beach.. taken threw my sunglasses
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ok so i went to this thing at macys where we met him^ i believe his name is Derek and i think he said he was the personal shopper for the people on the real housewife's? I got to dress a model with macys clothe s, and i won an $100 giftcard to macys!! i bought a pair of guess combat boots and only had to pay $20.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my friend molly sitting on our dream car up at miscuamicut beach, RI
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
just a few horses at this farm by my grandmas house..loved the lighting so i made my dad stop so i could get a picture :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
homecoming!! i wore a green velvet dress from LF, handmade from London!!!
C. OK so maggie stinks at making posts!!!! (i mean i love them when she makes them, but she's always so busy!!) I HOPE YOU READ THIS MAG.tehee.. i texted her to make one but since she didn't respond, i figured ill throw a few photos together from this summer! enjoy. +++i'm out

No comments: