12/30/10

tight-o-holic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
c: From sweater tights, to completely ripped, to floral patterns, i love them all. I got 6 pairs for christmas, and also bought another pair while i was at urban today that i'll show in another post. I also ordered my desert boots i've been craving for a month online today:)) along with...... another pair of tights? ofcourse. So YEA me and my friend kristen went to Urban Outfitters today and i baught a sweet flannel, forest green pants, mustard yellow little sneakers, over the knee tight/socks, tights, and a mesh black and blue top!!! ... then i went home and ordered more because i couldn't help myself. god, i'm running out of $$$$$$$$. help?
HAPPY ALMOST NEW YEARS!?!??!!!!!!!!
+++i'm out...

No comments: