1/20/11

shou(1)der

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
C: TOOK 'EM LONG ENOUGH!! finally got my 5 dresses from ASOS today... Ofcourse they had to be long for this dance, but thank god my favorite one ended up fitting :) My shoes are royal blue platforms but unfortunetly they look black and booring in this photo.. I didn't realize flash wasn't on and i couldn't bare going out in the FreeZZZingg weather. I'm planning to pair the dress with red lipstick, a messy bun on the top of my head (sortof like the one in the 1st photo, but tighter), my platforms, and just some funky rings... I'm getting so pumped even though its not 'til next weekend. OH WELL, i guess i'll just have to live through this one last weekend of midterm studying and track meets. barf? +++i'm out.

No comments: