2/9/11

DIY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
C:
Yes, its only 17 degrees out today but i just cant stop preparing for my trip to florida- 8DAYS!! I bought this flannel not long ago from a random department store because i love the acid wash look. I decided to cut out the shoulders (inspired by LF). I just need to hem them so they aren't so choppy looking. But i'm pretty happy with the results? I'm looking forward to wearing it over a bathingsuit:) I also just recieved some heart shaped sunglasses i ordered from ebay. Also have some overalls WHICH I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR, FOR OVER A YEAR; and some ray ban aviators on their way!. oh, and i'm hoping to make it to the LF sale this weekend. running out of $$$$$...+++i'm out.
(boots:guess, necklace:thrifted, jeans:LF, flannel:dept.store i can't remember)

No comments: