2/13/11

purple sunlight

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
C: The LF sale has officially started but i'm doing major slacking and have only been once? Usually i go about 5 times, but i currently have $2.... So it isn't going so well. Its more torture than fun. Although i did get this loose sweater and a slinky like ring. I love the way it pairs with leather leggings and my sam edelmen wedges. Anyways friday night I saw the new justin beiber movie hahaa, and even though i'm not an obsessed fan i do admit he's tallented. Too bad he's not a little older.Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stick with Ashton Kutcher :) Last night my friend had a party and we went in her hot tub in the snow which was sick. WELL, OFF TO CLEAN MY DREADFUL ROOM! +++i'm out.

No comments: