3/30/11

flags n' studs

studded shorts: ebay, flag sweater: nordstrom
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ring: LF
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
favorites: floral=LF, black patches & studded=ebay, seafoam green=american apparel
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
C: I AM SO READY FOR SUMMER IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. These cold days are killing me. Supposably it might snow tomorrow!?!?!? Plus my brian is totally fried from school.. So much is going on. I helped dress some models at a fashion show last friday (it wasn't a top designer or anything...haha) which was pretty neat and I also just got a job at a cute little coffee shop/lounge styled around the Beatles and amazingly old fashioned stuff. I can't complain because i am so pumped to finally have a regular ca$h flow, but boy, i do not have time for this school stuff anymore. ANYWAYS..., im obsessed with shorts if you cant tell? I think it's from all the tumblr-ing i've been doing. everyone go make one, and then follow me:) -->shreddedlove
+++i'm out.

1 comment:

APPLES AND FLOWERS said...

WOW, love your shorts
We definitely will follow you!
HUGS

www.applesflowers.blogspot.com